Cut Bluestone pieces in rectangles and squares for construction patios and stepping stones.
Irregular flagstone pieces in all shapes and sizes for constructing terraces and creating stepping stones.
Traditional grey cobbles stones for edging beds and constructing walkways and driveways.
Pressure treated landscape ties for building retaining walls and edging garden areas.
Wood and Metal Trellises
- Annuals and Perennials? What’s the difference?
- Easter Plants available in Mid April!
- Welcome to the new pvnpaxton.com!
- Dyed Mulch- Why We Don’t Sell It
- Hydrangeas, Tulips, and Easter Lilies
- Order your Custom Wreaths and Pick out your Christmas Tree!
- Planting Season is Here!
- Open for Season! 4/7/2014
- Best Garden Center!
- Asian Longhorned Beetle Update