Bone Meal 4-12-0: Organic Bone Meal is an ideal organic fertilizer at time of planting for bulbs and perennials. Helps establish roots. All natural source of organic phosphorus and nitrogen.
A selection of Organically Grown Plants
Holly-tone® 4-3-4: An All Natural Fertilizer Formulated for acid-loving plants: Hollies, Azaleas, Dogwoods, Evergreens, and Rhododendrons.
Bulb-tone® 3-5-3: Perfect all natural fertilizer to use when planting all bulbs:tulips, daffodils, crocus and hyacinths. Rich in bone meal and other natural organics.
- New spring plants arriving daily!
- Annuals and Perennials? What’s the difference?
- Easter Plants available in Mid April!
- Welcome to the new pvnpaxton.com!
- Dyed Mulch- Why We Don’t Sell It
- Hydrangeas, Tulips, and Easter Lilies
- Order your Custom Wreaths and Pick out your Christmas Tree!
- Planting Season is Here!
- Open for Season! 4/7/2014
- Best Garden Center!