Compost for Vegetable Gardens
Bulk compost specially blended for vegetable gardens.
Pine Bark Mulch
The finest pine bark mulch available, medium brown in color, direct from Canada.
Red Vegetable Dyed Mulch
This mulch is a wood-chip blend that has been dyed with all-natural vegetable dye to provide a strong red color.
A great amendment to build organic material for shrubs, lawns and trees. This compost should not be used in vegetable gardens due to tendency to have some heavy metals.
Wood chips derived from whole trees, not just bark.
- New spring plants arriving daily!
- Annuals and Perennials? What’s the difference?
- Easter Plants available in Mid April!
- Welcome to the new pvnpaxton.com!
- Dyed Mulch- Why We Don’t Sell It
- Hydrangeas, Tulips, and Easter Lilies
- Order your Custom Wreaths and Pick out your Christmas Tree!
- Planting Season is Here!
- Open for Season! 4/7/2014
- Best Garden Center!