Compost for Vegetable Gardens
Bulk compost specially blended for vegetable gardens.
Hemlock Bark Mulch
The finest hemlock bark mulch available, red in color, direct from Canada.
Wood chips derived from whole trees, not just bark.
A great amendment to build organic material for shrubs, lawns and trees. This compost should not be used in vegetable gardens due to tendency to have some heavy metals.
- Annuals and Perennials? What’s the difference?
- Easter Plants available in Mid April!
- Welcome to the new pvnpaxton.com!
- Dyed Mulch- Why We Don’t Sell It
- Hydrangeas, Tulips, and Easter Lilies
- Order your Custom Wreaths and Pick out your Christmas Tree!
- Planting Season is Here!
- Open for Season! 4/7/2014
- Best Garden Center!
- Asian Longhorned Beetle Update