Wood chips derived from whole trees, not just bark.
Red Vegetable Dyed Mulch
This mulch is a wood-chip blend that has been dyed with all-natural vegetable dye to provide a strong red color.
A great amendment to build organic material for shrubs, lawns and trees. This compost should not be used in vegetable gardens due to tendency to have some heavy metals.
Compost for Vegetable Gardens
Bulk compost specially blended for vegetable gardens.
- Governor Baker Reaffirms: We Are Essential
- Christmas in July sale begins July 21.
- Easter Plants available in Mid April!
- Welcome to the new pvnpaxton.com!
- Dyed Mulch- Why We Don’t Sell It
- Hydrangeas, Tulips, and Easter Lilies
- Christmas Raffle WINNER!!
- Order your Custom Wreaths and Pick out your Christmas Tree!
- Planting Season is Here!
- Open for Season! 4/7/2014